Saturday, January 22, 2011

Reflections on a Sunny Winter Day


Last Thursday I did a fair amount of snow shoveling.  Several neighbors joined in and we got on a roll.  Even though the snow was fairly fluffy, the shoveling was still quite a workout.  So on Thursday afternoon I figured I deserved to spend some time in the Jacuzzi at The View.


I took this photo a year or two ago, which is why you don't see snow outside the window.


This is part of the pool complex.  The Jacuzzi area is near the big windows.  This place is so nice on a sunny winter day, because you get the benefit of a warm, sunny water experience when it's freezing cold outside.


The picture below shows the big pool where I swam laps.  There is some natural light from above there as well.





3 comments:

  1. That's a really nice pool, Mom! I'm glad you had jacuzzi access after shoveling a lot of snow. Do you ever go down the slide? Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't worked up the nerve to go down the slide yet, but I'm thinking about it~

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should totally go down the slide!

    ReplyDelete